Dedicated Estate Planning & Business Law Attorney Helping Western Missouri
Since 2000, Creath S. Thorne, P.C. has offered friendly and reliable legal representation for families and small businesses in St. Joseph and throughout western Missouri. We take great pride in providing our clients with services that meet the highest standards of legal excellence, and it’s important to us that we do nothing short of our best when it comes to helping our clients tackle their unique legal issues and achieve a successful outcome.
At Creath S. Thorne, P.C., our clients come first. We strive to keep the lines of communication open so that if any issues come up that are relevant to a pending case, we’ll be able to react to it immediately. In fact, we encourage our clients to take an active role in resolving their issues because we find that those who are engaged with the legal process get better results than those who don’t. That’s one of the reasons our attorney has the highest possible AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, an honor enjoyed by only 10 percent of the nation’s lawyers.
By keeping our practice small, we’ve been able to keep our overhead low and pass the savings on to our customers. Professional legal services shouldn’t cost a fortune, and we’ll do everything possible to see that your matter is resolved in a cost-effective and efficient manner. We believe that our dedication and the quality of our services sets us apart from other law practices, and we invite you to contact us today to schedule a free consultation. With an extensive knowledge of law and almost 7,000 cases under our belt, we’re confident we have the experience and attitude you need to take on your legal matter.
Attorney Creath S. Thorne
Creath S. Thorne has been in private practice for over 30 years. A St. Joseph native, he opened the door of his own practice almost two decades ago in order to provide families and small business owners in the St. Joseph area with affordable, results-oriented legal representation. He currently has the highest rating possible from Martindale-Hubbell, the AV Preeminent rating, which is an honor enjoyed by only the top 10 percent of the nation’s attorneys. Reach out to Creath S. Thorne, P.C. today to learn more about how he can help you successfully resolve your legal matter. Read more about Creath S. Thorne here.
At Creath S. Thorne, P.C., we offer a variety of different legal services for our clients. These include:
- Estate Planning: establishing wills, trusts, and other documents that protect the financial security of you and your family
- Probate & Estate Administration: providing assistance with the probate process, will contests, probate litigation matters, and guidance for the estate representative
- Business Civil Litigation: assistance with contract disputes, real estate disputes, non-compete agreements, lease agreements, insurance claims & coverage disputes, partnership & corporate dissolution, construction disputes, and more
- Personal Injury: pursuing claims on behalf of victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, medical malpractice, product liability, slip & fall accidents, premises liability, and wrongful death
- Family Law: assistance with divorce, child support, child custody, division of assets, and more
If your legal matter concerns one of these areas of law, contact our St. Joseph office to schedule a free initial consultation. For more information on each practice area, please visit our Practice Areas page. We look forward to helping you successfully and effectively resolve your legal issue.
Reach Out Today
If you have questions about your legal matter, we can answer them for you. It’s important to us that you understand your options thoroughly so that you can get involved in your case and help secure the best possible outcome. Turn to an attorney with over three decades of experience helping Missouri families and small businesses resolve their legal issues. Contact Creath S. Thorne, P.C. today to get started.